Thursday, September 25, 2008

shop at Bluehouse!

For you Baltimore readers who know I'm always plugging the RH warehouse, here's another place you've got to shop: Bluehouse. It's where the chairs are coming from, and they provide the best customer service I've experienced in a long time (not to mention some of the coolest merchandise!). I let them know that we could really use the chairs by next weekend since we're having a party and they gave me several options of ways to get around the standard 45 day delivery time for the chairs. I opted to buy two they have in storage in their warehouse, and to buy the two floor models, which they usually don't sell (and at 10% off to boot!). They also offered to loan the two floor models to me for the fiesta weekend if I wanted to order fresh ones from the supplier. How great is that?!

They have one location now in Harbor East, at 1407 Fleet Street, and are opening a second soon in the Kenilworth Mall in Towson. Also check them out online at www.bluehouselife.com.

1 comment:

Corey said...

Wow - they look great!