Thursday, May 8, 2008

SOLD!

Wow, I am posting up a storm this week. A lot has been happening.

I just posted our old kitchen appliances on Craig's List, which I had put off doing for weeks because I wasn't able to get a good picture of the fridge since the doors were off and it was stuck in a corner. But Kyle wisely encouraged me to just do it and see what happened. So at 2:27 PM I posted the listing- you haul all 3 for $200. At 2:32 I had my first bite for the fridge only, and at 4:27 all three are officially sold (for $100) and will be picked up tomorrow morning! We probably could have made a little more, but since the drywall is going in very soon we just wanted them outta there.

And, now we have cash to buy beer for those who will be lending a helping hand this weekend.

No comments: