Wednesday, May 14, 2008

and the winner is...

neither this one nor that one! Sorry folks, we went for simplicity and decided on a 2-hole model instead of these 4-holers. (Does anybody else dislike that word as much as I do? For some reason it sounds much different than "whole" and I don't like it.) Anyway, here it is.
I have not had a chance to snap a shot of the drywalled kitchen yet, but let me tell ya, it looks incredible. It looks so much bigger, and my master craftsman hubby did a seriously bang-up job on the new arch. I don't tell him enough, but he is pretty wonderful and is doing an amazing job on this project. Thanks, Kyle!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I prefer this one! I don't tend to like all extra pieces...and honestly, it's just more to keep clean! I think you'll be happier, having had both ways in the past two houses we've lived in...