Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FABric

Here's a picture of me with a swatch of the fabric I ordered for the curtains in the living room. When I went back to JoAnn's to order it, I found out it was actually 50% off, instead of the 40% I was expecting. So I got 15 yards at just $10 each! Now, if I can only decide what to buy with that extra $22/yard I'm saving by not buying it at the fancy upholstery shop... :-)

Gramma took the picture while she and Papa were here visiting - I'm still waiting for her to be a guest blogger and tell about their visit! C'mon, Gram!

Finally, please excuse how large my rear end appears in this picture. I've gotta ditch those jeans.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Stop it! You are so tiny! I am loving the hair. You are growing into the spitting image of your gorgeous mama!

Love the fabric, btw. :)

Katie said...

Aw, thanks Court! That is definitely a huge compliment because my mother is bee-u-ti-ful. And she's coming in 6 days - hooray!

eyeheartorange said...

Word. If that is large, then, um well I don't know what exactly, but you are definitely NOT large. How nice for all of us! Three IPOOP posts in one day! haha!! The acronym for your blog is iPoop! Go ahead and just change the name. I'll even sign in as turd when I leave a comment in the spirit of the new blog.

L said...

Ew. EHO. Ew. K- your bum is petite. Your jeans flattering. Do not throw them out.

Katie said...

Ok, ok, I'm sorry - I promise I wasn't trying to solicit compliments. I will never again speak of my bum.

L- what does EHO mean? Apparently I am behind the times on geek speak.

Katie said...

I think I just got it...EHO=eyeheartorange.

So, to you EHO: maybe I should call the blog "ipoop on the service porch."