Friday, February 26, 2010

are you kidding.

Many bloggers have charming little "series" in their blogs. A few I've come across include: Frou Frou Fashionista Fridays, Look & Learn, Freebie Fridays. I have decided to jump on the series bandwagon, with: are you kidding.

It will probably happen often on Fridays because by then I am so fed up with life at the office that I have to vent, but who knows, you may get a surprise every now and then.

For today's installment: are you kidding. Do not walk into my office and place something on my chair when there is a perfectly good mailbox with many sections to choose from hanging right outside my door. Why are people lazy enough to circle for hours around the wal*mart parking lot so they can get one spot closer, but then manage to muster up the energy to take those extra 10 steps in and out of my office?



Can't wait to shut this door behind me at 4:30 today.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I could make my blog specifically about are you kidding...this could be fun.

Happy weekend, K&K!